Sunday, September 27, 2026

September and Hints of Autumn

Hello from Emily and from Willow. They are doing well for the most part!
Cozy dreams for Emily
A little relaxing for Willow The day temperatures are warm but it does tend to get chilly at night. My walk home from work at night now requires a jacket and scarf. The leaves are slowly starting to change color. Come to think of it, I haven't seen many robins lately. I hear crickets singing and there is often a mist in the air.
Emily and Willow are more cuddly when they want to stay warm :) I'm ok with that. I
'm planning for Thanksgiving. Hopefully, the family visit will come together. I went grocery shopping the other day. The store had displays, in the same aisle, for Autumn, Halloween, and Christmas. Yikes! Hoping to visit your blogs soon. Take care and cuddle your felines.

No comments:

Post a Comment