Monday, August 17, 2026

Happy birthday Willow!

This sassy little fluff recently celebrated a birthday. In honor of the occasion, I bought a catnip butterfly toy. Willow has whapped the poor thing around a bit. Emily also seems to enjoy it! Yeah! A win. (photo not mine)
Hope everyone has a good week!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Willow! What a fun gift you got and now can share with Emilie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Willow! That looks like a fun present! I'm glad you're BOTH enjoying it! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜»

    ReplyDelete
  3. HB Willow! And many more... 🎢🎢

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Beautiful Willow!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish Willow many happy returns of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Willow ... t'was YOUR special day, so a big Happy to you! Made nicer by your sharing your gift ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haooy Purrthday Willow ! It is very nice of you to share your purrthday toy with your sisfur,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated Happy Birthday, Willow! What a fun prezzie you got!

    ReplyDelete