Tuesday, August 24, 2021

The Winston Kitty Welcoming Committee


 Winston Kitty here.  I'm welcoming Mom home in this photo!  I make a fantastic greeter.

The vet tech called this morning.  The answer is still not clear.  I do have a small kidney infection.

However, E (the vet tech) didn't tell Mom whether or not I also had kidney disease.  She will call Mom back after she has spoken to the vet---again.

For now, I am on special food for kidney function.  Mom will also need to give me oral antibiotics.

What!  I protest!   Nobody can force me to take a pill!


Purrs to everyone for visiting.

I hope everyone is well.  Give your feline a cuddle and a treat today.


Purrs from Winston


9 comments:

  1. Purrs to you, Winston, and to your mom too! The biped hasn't ever given a cat a pill, if you can believe it. She's always had the meds compounded into a "tasty" (ha!) chicken-flavoured liquid and syringed them in. If the pills aren't bitter and you get any canned, maybe she can crush them and disguise them with a food topper of some sort. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston, take your meds...it'll make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a handsome greeter. Hope that the food will sort your kidney problem out. Sending purrs from Patch and Flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an adorable greeter. Sorry you need special food and a pill. I am keeping you in my prayers. I smoosh up pills and mix with gravy from the cat food then I syringe it into Sammy and Emmy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job greeting your mom, Winston! We hope the vet can figure out for sure what's going on, and get you back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston, sweetheart, you certainly make a supurrb greeter.
    Be a good kitty and take your pills, they are to make you well again.
    Purrs and POTP to you.
    Trixie, Caspurr and Shimshi (and Mummy Shimona)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Winston, purrs to YOU - we hope you get good news from the vet and your infection gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no Winston!!! We are sending healing purrs!!!! praying all will be ok!!!! Give your Mom special hugs from us!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paws crossed that your kidneys are healthy and your infection clears up quickly.

    ReplyDelete