Sunday, July 28, 2024

We are back!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend. We are trying out a new computer so there is going to be a steep learning curve. I'm looking forward to having a vacation soon.
Life has been hectic lately. But I will make sure to plan for my time off. One of the first things on my list is to take Emily to the vet.
I'm hoping to have a few visits and get some shopping done. Willow has a birthday coming up soon. I'm hoping to find something for the two of them that they can use.
Perhaps I can go for a walk in the park. We will close for now. But before we do could you please send good thoughts/prayers for my Mom's cat, Pearl. She has been losing weight and they are going to run some tests tomorrow. Take care and have a lovely week!

10 comments:

  1. Hurrah for a new computer! Have fun figuring it all out. 😁

    Emily, I suggest you plan your avoidance strategy now, don't wait until the PTU comes out!

    Take care and have a great week. I'm looking forward to the long weekend and a couple of extra days off tacked on next week. 🙃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers and Purrs for Pearl. What stress the waiting and not knowing. Nice to see you have some vacation time coming and hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending purrayers and Power of the Paw to Mom's cat Pearl, and we hope that Emily's vet visit is just routine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you all and good luck with the new computer. Lots of prayers headed to Pearl, we hope all is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. I will pray for Pearl. A lot of times weight loss is thyroid which is easily remedied with a pill. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new computer! We're definitely purring and praying for Pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purring for Pearl.
    Take that vacation too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new computer.
    Purrayers for Pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you're back -- new computers are a learning experience! I hope by now Pearl is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just dropping by again to see how you are.

    ReplyDelete