Sunday, May 12, 2024

Emily, the birthday girl!

On Monday, Miss Emily will turn 11 years old! I had been planning on getting her a heated bed but reality decided to come calling. Their water fountain broke and I bought a new one.
(not my photo) As soon as I was able, I bought a replacement. It was exactly the same (only more expensive) but both Emily and Willow mistrusted the new fountain. By the second day they were both lapping from the bubbly fountain. Phew!
Willow celebrated 2 years here and she was gifted a rainbow unicorn. She loves it so much that I have to hide it before going to bed.
Work is, as always, extra busy. Since Covid, things have become more stressful. I have some time off coming up soon and I'm hoping to rest up .
A friend took me out for a (late) birthday lunch.
It was very "cozy" but the food was amazing. I'm also enjoying the beautiful spring flowers
The lilacs are blooming early this year. I hope they are still out when I am finally able to get out with my camera. Emily and Willow send purrs. I will try and visit your blogs once my vacation begins ! I will close with a funnie from Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. Emily is lovely and so are the lilacs. Happy Birthday, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Emily and happy belated to you. Hope you get that time off soon. And don't we love to see Spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to all the birthday ladies!
    Stress is no fun; have some down time to recharge your batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Emily! And Happy Gotcha Day Willow!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Emily, and belated to 5,as well as happy belated Gotcha Day to Willow.

    Since COVID a lot of things have become more stressful, IMO. 🙄

    I hope you have a fabulous vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Purrthday to sweet Emily and happy Gotcha Day to Willow !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday beautiful Emily from all of us! Fountains are really popular here too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Emily, and happy belated birthday to Willow and you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Emily!! And a Happy belated Birthday to Willow and Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Emily and Belated Happy Birthday to Willow. Your water fountain looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. J-Cats recently left a comment which I accidently deleted instead of published :( I am copying and pasting the message here with my apologies for my clumsy finger!
    Happy Birthday, Beautiful Emily! And a Happy belated Birthday to your Mom and to Willow.

    ReplyDelete