Monday, August 7, 2023

The Not -So-Lazy Days of Summer

Hello! We hope everyone is doing well. Never a dull moment here-short staffed because my co-workers are taking summer holidys (the nerve!) Sometimes, at the end of the day, I feel like I can't possibly face another day :) Thankfully, here in Canada, we have a long weekend. Hooray! Willow is still on her meds. She loves zipping around the apartment. She knocked over a box fan and broke it. Willolw seemed impressed by her destruction abilities. Miss Emily is her sweet self. She loves having her tummy fur cut short during the summer. Honestly, it looks like she is smiling when she lies on her back in front of the fan! Willo has a birthday coming later this month and we already have on gift purchased for her. I'm hoping to visit everyone's blog soon. I'll leave you with a few photos from the last few weeks :) Take care everyone
A beautiful front garden seen on one of my walks.
Sweet Miss Emily. She always appreciates a laundry basket full of warm clothes fresh from the dryer.
Another walk-a gate to someone's garden. ( I feel it might lead to Narnia!)
Willow keeping me company while I read on the sofa. And finally a funny from Pinterest. (just change dog to cat and it would be right!)

14 comments:

  1. Glad Emily is feeling well enough to cause destruction. :) Nice to see you to cuties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, pich92, that is a good way to look at the sudden demise of my box fan. :) LOL. Well, enough to cause destruction! Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad everyone is doing well and hope it was a relaxing long weekend. Take care and happy birthday in advance to Willow. 🙂🎂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kea-Thank you! The long weekend was lovely and we got so much housework done. I also managed to get on top of my reading pile! Thanks for the early birthday wishes for our Willow!

      Delete
  3. A good update...well, except for that box fan.
    Gardens are so lush at this time of year, and so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know-the box fan really made me grumpulous. I forgave her fairly quickly, though :) I love that I can see some of these garden on my walks! Thanks for the visit. Take care.

      Delete
  4. Aww, sorry to hear about the box fan, but otherwise it sounds like things are good with you all. Thanks for catching us up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Willow sounds like she's doing much better. I'm glad. Your garden is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see your sweet kitties, they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely have Our sympathies about the box fan. Apart from that - the kitty pics are beautiful (the garden pics too - though We think they lead to Wonderland, rather than to Narnia).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your well wishes. I have finger wiggle now, so that's better. I see your beautiful Willow is having problems. I hope the meds all help. What fantastic garden photos. Now that I'm stuck walking only I wish I saw more like those. Lynn and Precious

    ReplyDelete