Sunday, October 16, 2022

Autumn Musings

Hello. I recently enjoyed a week of vacation. Autumn seems to have come early this year. I was happy about this. I enjoying "leaf peeping" wherever I can. But before all that-Emily says hello. She enjoys cuddling when the weather turns frosty.
The cool air is refreshing after the sultry summer weather.
It is the perfect time to enjoy a warm beverage while you read a book.
Willow is getting bigger and, though I didn't think it was possible, even more spunky. Her favourite toys are emply toilet paper rolls and straws. I like that these are nice, cheap toys.
Blue Jay sighting at the park!
It was a quiet staycation. That isn't always a bad thing. I will close for now with this funny from Pinterest.

9 comments:

  1. It's great to see a post, we're glad everyone is doing well and that you had a relaxing vacation. Take care and happy autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update ! Beautiful pictures of the girls,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily and Willow are such cuties. Yes, bring on the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see Willow and Emily, such cuties. Glad you had a nice staycation. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staycations can be the best!
    Any box that comes into the house is offered to the cats for their amusement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Fall is the best season. The air is cool and fresh and sleeping is easier. I just wish Winter did not follow ; ) So nice to see the cats looking happy. Enjoy this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love staycations. So glad that Emily and Willow (and you!) are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a staycation! As long as I "cation" and not just "stay!" Thanks for coming by the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For some reason, We are no longer receiving updates from you. We are happy to see you again.

    ReplyDelete