Sunday, November 7, 2021

November!

> Hello. Winston Kitty here. We hope everyone is well. Can you believe that we it is alreay November? Mom says her favourite season goes by too quickly! Mom is still feeing me my dry kidney food. I like it...a little. Emily likes it more than I do, though. I also get wet food every day with a tablespoon of warm water. Mom says it looks disgusting. I love it!
It is my turn now, Winston! Since the weather started getting colder I have been more more cuddly. I like to snuggle with Mom sometime in the evening when she watches Netflix. I'm also a very good coach. When Mom does her stretches I like to meow at her and make sure she watches her feet by walking around her ankles. Perhaps I should aske for a raise in treats?!
Mom says that she loves the time she is able to walk through the park and see the glowing leaves. It is very peaceful in the park. Even there are a lot of woofies and joggers and birds!
A cheeky sparrow! Winston and I wish everyone a lovely week. Purrs to you all. We will close with this funny from Pinterest.

9 comments:

  1. Winston, we can hardly believe it is November, either. We are glad you are liking that kidnery food. You keep on eating it and drinking that water, okay?

    Emily, we like snuggle season, too. Yes, you should get more treats!

    Mum, your photos of the lovely trees and the sparrow are great.

    Happy Fall to you all! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everyone is doing well. Yes, you deserve a treat raise. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winston, We are glad you like your kidney foods. And Emily - you should definitely ask for more treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to you both, and to your mom!

    Winston, we're glad you're eating the kidney food, at least a bit of it. Emily, don't just ask, demand a raise in treats!

    As for the wise words from Pinterest...Ha! The biped can relate to that one! :-D

    Purrs to you all, have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are glad you are both doing well. Kidney food is necessary to help you stay well. Purrs for more beautiful fall days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to hear that you're tolerating your kidney-health food. November, with its cooler weather, is the beginning of cuddly season for us too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I have to do the special diet thingy too. I just wish they'd look at it a little more like, "at 17 we should just let her eat what she wants to eat...". Those fall colors are gorgeous, as are the both of you. I look forward to more lap time with this cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMC that bang meme is too funny!! The kitties look darling as always and I'm with you, Autumn is my favorite season and it doesn't last nearly long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope you're all okay, or as best as possible. It's been a while since you posted.... Sending lots of purrs and purrayers, needed or not. ❤️

    ReplyDelete