Friday, May 7, 2021

Hello May!

Hello. Winston here.   Our Mom has been AWOL the last few weeks.  Covid restrictions, a family health scare and wonky work hours have messed up our schedule.  This photo is me telling Mom to get with the program!   I must be very scary because here we are!  (PS-the family member is home from the hospital and we are all thankful!)
Mom saw this gosling going for a swim in the park.  She thought it was cute.  The mama and papa were close to this fluff!


Cat Scratcher from PetFusion

Emily has a birthday coming up soon and Mom has been looking at this scratchy post online.  It looks sturdy and it is fairly small (we live in an apartment) and Emily and I also think it might be a good fit.  It wouldn't be as fun as scratching the sofa but we will compromise! Does anyone have experience with this product?  It is a bit expensive but we are worth it.

Emily stole my favourite spot on the sofa so my fluffy behind may have gotten right in Emily's face.  Mom says that is passive-aggressive behaviour.  I say we aren't fighting AND Emily is aware that she shouldn't be in my spot!

 We hope everyone is managing OK.   Emily and I are excellent therapy cats!  We make certain the Mom gets snuggles.

Purrs,

Winston and Emily




6 comments:

  1. Nice to see a post from you. I am glad the family member is home from the hospital. We have one of those triangles, it has lasted for years and gets used often. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you both, we're glad everyone is okay, including your mum's family member.

    We don't have one of those scratchers, but the biped has seen them, they look well made and quite durable. We say your mum should go for it, life's very, very short.

    Take care and stay well, stay safe. We don't know if your mum's eligible for vaccination yet, but if not, we hope she will be soon (unless she's against vaccination, of course.) The biped has her first appointment on the 21st at a local mass vacc centre, and is hoping all will go well!

    Purrs from Derry. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. GLad to hear from you ! Purrs !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to hear from you, sweet friends. We are glad you are doing okay, and that your famkily member is back home. Those scratchers look great, and quite sturdy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen those scratchers, can't remember the product name but they are excellent. I had one of theirs but in a different form.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thank you so much for coming to visit me at Marmelade Gypsy. I've not seen that scratcher before but I think it would be much better than the chair Lizzie seems to like! (I put a quilt over her favorite area and so far, so good but she's taken one slipcover out already!) Your cats are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete