Sunday, January 21, 2024

Holiday Activities

Emily wishes you all a "happy New Year!" The holiday season was hectic but I was able to visit with family on Christmas Eve. This was my first family visit in 3 years. The first 2 years Covid was responsible for the missed reunion. Last year there was a blizzard. My sister lives out of town and much of the day was spent driving. Not only did I get to see my family but I met my nephew's dog, Hazel!
Hazel is a toy beagel. I was twiterpated with this little woofie! Later that day, I was also able to make it to a Christmas Eve service. This is the first service I went to in years.
I also went with a friend to see a ballet. Another first since Covid. First, we went out for a yummy lunch. We both had baklava for dessert!
Then off to the ballet!
On my week off I did housework and ran errands. I even discovered a fun (but expensive) candy store!
Willow wishes you a lovely rest of the day! I bought them a new scratching post for Christmas. Unfortunately, neither Emily or Willow like it :( I am planning to visit your blogs over the coming week. Purrs from Emily and Willow!

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year from all of us. I'm glad you got to see the family and that you had a great time. Hello pretty kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, dear friends! We're so happy you had time with your family for the holidays. So special! Hazel is adorable. Hugs to you, Emily, and Willow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! Hazel is smaller than Emily and Willow! I couldn't believe how small that woofie was :)

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year!
    Bet you'd love the chocolatier that we have in our town; fresh, luscious chocolate...so decadent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a delightful holiday and the pets are darling! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great holiday season. Oh - and We love that word "twiterpated"/ We've neffur heard that before.

    ReplyDelete