Sunday, November 19, 2023

November is cuddle season

Hello! Emily looks tuckered out here :) It is exhausting being a cat! Work has been extra busy with staff sickness and a few vacations. When I do get a weekend off it is playing a game of catch up. Thank goodness Emily and Willow like to demonstrate effective relaxation techiniques.
Autumn is here and is slowly shifting into the colder temperatures. I love the glow of fall leaves. There are still a few trees with leaves on them in my area.
Halloween has also come and gone. Some of my neighbours really get into decorating. I tend to towards The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown style of decorating. Of course, there is always the 50 % sales on November 1.
With the arrival of cooler weather, I find Emily and Willow tend to be more snuggly. That is something I can get on board with! I hope everyone is doing well.
(image found on pinterest) This is for any "book dragons" out there!

15 comments:

  1. Nice to see a post from you and photos of your adorable kitties. The gargoyle is a bit creepy though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I agree that the gargoyle is a bit creepy! My neighbours go for the really scary stuff. I tend towards "cute" Halloween decoration. Take care. :)

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful kitty pics, it is snuggle season after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also love that the kitties are more snuggly when the weathr gets cooler. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning. We agree that snuggle season is the best. Take care. :)

      Delete
  4. Having two cats to snuggle with is just twice the delight. I like your picture at the end because I'm an avid book reader I hope you do have a lovely Thanksgiving .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello-I'm glad you like the last image :) Book dragon sounds so much more impressive than book worm! Have a great Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  5. It's nice to see an update; I'm glad that all seems well at your end.

    I don't do Halloween at all, though I put up some fall decor in my home. That's all packed away now, and yes, most of my winter/Christmas stuff is out. Not my little tree, though. Not quite yet!

    Take care and I hope you get some R&R for yourself, amid the busy work days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kea! My autumn decorations are still up! I'm reluctant to put winter decorations! Thanks for the visit :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. LOL! Book Godzilla is even more impressive! Thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete
  7. All the pictures look absolutely gorgeous.
    And We are Great Believers in Effective Relaxation Techniques - Mummy too (mol).

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a while since you posted, so We dropped by to make sure you are all okay.

    ReplyDelete