Monday, December 23, 2019

Not So Silent Nights

 Festive purrs from Emily.   I hope everyone is doing well.  Winston and I are a little concerned.  There is only one more shopping day before Christmas and we have seen no sign of a present for us!  Should we be concerned or is Mom hiding our present exceptionally well this year?!
 We think Mom is gallivanting about far too much.  She likes looking at the Christmas light!  We say, silly Mom, there are plenty of lights at home to look at.
Winston and I have Mom all to ourselves this week.  Hooray!  She can cater to our every feline whim!   She was up bright and early this morning to take a long walk in the park.
 Still, we are a teeny bit concerned about the lack of presents.  However, she did bring us a wonderful paper bag this afternoon after she finished her grocery shopping.
 Happy Christmas from Winston.  This is an older photo of me.  I think I look very mysterious.  Actually, I am just sitting on the edge of the sofa with my face furs over the lamp.  It is a wonderful way to get some light during the cold, dark winter months.
 I know Emily is a bit concerned about presents but I'm fairly confident the Mom will follow through with some fun or delicious.

 Mom saw this Christmas decoration outside somebody's porch this morning on her way to the park.  Mom said that the sign would be perfect for her.  She only says that because Emily knocked over the living room lamp in the middle of the night.  Then we had a fit of the zoomies about an hour after that!  Finally, just as Mom was drifting off to sleep one of us hacked up a furball.   I have to say it was a fun-filled night for us!! Good times.
We will close with this funny from Pinterest.
Wishing everyone who celebrates this time of the year and happy, healthy holiday!
from Pinterest


9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you kitties had a great night. I am sure Santa will bring you lots of gifts. Sending happy purrs and Merry Christmas from Patch and Flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that graphic, OMC, it's perfect!

    And I love your festive post! I'm pretty sure your mum and/or Santa will bring you something special.

    Have a wonderful holiday, all of you; a very Merry Christmas! All the very best for the new year.

    Kim and Derry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winston and Emily, just 'cause it's a holiday, doesn't mean you have to stop being cats, right?
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Santa will be good to you. Merry Christmas to Emily, Winston and your mom. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post, Winston and Emily. Happy Meowlidays to you and your family. Sending you love and purrs, today and always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I am CERTAIN that your Mom hid your gifts extra well this year and I bet you got some pawesome stuff! Thank you so much for your purrs for Dakota, we deeply appreciate them! Lots of love from all of us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winston does look very cool to us!! We're catching up on greetings and well wishes and hope you all have a wonderful New Year! - Tom x and the housekeeper Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to let us know if your Mom was hiding presents!

    ReplyDelete