Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Spring is here!

 Hello.  Sleepy Winston here!  We hope everyone is well.   Emily and I are gearing up for an exciting time next week.  Emily will have a birthday and we KNOW that the Mom has already purchased something for us!  She has this birthday surprise hidden for now.  However, when Emily's birthday rolls around I will be sure to give it a proper feline mauling!
 Spring has finally arrived here!  The weather is warming up though still lots of rain.  Here are some daffodils from Mom's recent walk to the grocery store!
 Contented purr hellos from Emily.  See this tiny kitty cave?   I got it from Grandmum.  Her spoiled cat, Pearl, doesn't like it anymore and we have inherited it!  I love it!  Winston might love it more if he could fit in it!  (Don't tell him I said that!)
 Yes, spring is here and it is official because Mom had to buy some allergy pills!   Mom says it is worth it to see the trees all misting a lovely shade of spring green. 
I am hoping that Mom is ready to spoil me properly next week.  I've been acting extra adorable!  I even hacked up an impressive furball on the carpet so Mom would know I've been thinking of her.

I will close with this funny.  Mom said she could relate.
Purrs,
Winston and Emily.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Early birthday to Emily. Nice to see you both. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, we can't wait to see what Emily will get for her birthday! (BTW, nice "score," with that cat cave!)

    Anyway, it's nice to see you both, you're looking as gorgeous as ever.

    Yes, spring FINALLY is here! Our temps are still below normal most days, and we're in for a LOT of rain (again) this week, but the grass is green, the leaves are starting to open, and the flowers are blooming. "It's the most wonderful time of the year!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Emily! The spring flowers are blooming, but we have cold and rain and grey every day. It's very squishy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely bed, hope Winston gets a go in it. Have a great week kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for Spring! And happy early birthday to Emily. We wonder what she got???

    ReplyDelete