Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Storms and Spa Days


 Hello from Winston.  I'm on our favourite kitty spot.  I had to fight Emily for this place.   We have had an eventful week!  Emily had her spa day (more later), we had a storm etc.
 Our storm was fun!  Well, I thought it was fun.   I like to run to the window and see what is going on.  Miss Emily likes to run and hide.  Mom says Emily has more sense.  I say that I have a spirit of adventure.
 Since the weather has been so hot and humid our Mom has been walking to the grocery store early in the morning.  She left around-ish 7:30 on Sunday.   The air was still cool and the sun was gentle.
This tiny park is one of her favorite places.  She loves the sounds of the water falling gently into the pool below.
 These tiny purple flowers were thankful for the rain on the previous day! 
 Hello from Emily.   I'm enjoying the cool linoleum floor on my tummy!  Winston can keep the kitty perch!  I did have my spa day last Friday.   I had my own adventure.  Mom walks me to the vet's office in our special carrier.  There are all sorts of things going on!  I can hear birds singing, cars zooming by, people talking.   I wanted to make sure Mom knew I was still there so I gave her a little serenade as well.  I'm just thoughtful that way!

I was so good at the vet's that I didn't need any feline wine (mild sedation) and the vet and Mom were very impressed with my good behaviour!  This photo shows Winston being nosey again after my spa experience.  Once Mom opened the carrier I was out of their like a shot!  I made sure to be extra lovey dovey with Mom later.
Purss to all for a great week.  I will close with this cartoon from Pinterest!


5 comments:

  1. Ha, that Pinterest cartoon is great!

    You've both been busy this past week. We had a wild storm last night, with much-needed drenching rain, but it hasn't helped the humidity. Yesterday was so stifling that our biped stayed at home all day!

    Emily, your spa day was timely, and we hope you feel cooler now.

    We hope all is well with your mom and that everyone has a good week. Take care and purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all have a grate week. Winston you are a brave kitty and Emily what a good girl! Your Mom's photos are lovely. Have a grate week all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's best to get things done when it's the coolest, kitties! How kind of you to sing the song of your people while at your spa day, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you had a nice spa day. That is a funny cartoon. Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had quite the storm there.
    We are not crazy about the hot,humid weather either.
    Emily, you are looking lovely after your spa day :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete