Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lucy Evening Update





So-I heard back from the vet.  This is what she had to say:

Update on Lucy: She hasn’t eaten anything yet, but the medications likely have not had a chance to start working yet. The second thing is, there was some fluid in her chest on x-ray. Not a lot, don’t think it’s affecting her breathing, but it really shouldn’t be there. I got a sample of the fluid and have submitted it to the lab for analysis.  

So--Lucy is spending the night at the vet's office.  Hopefully, the results will be back tomorrow but Dr. W  can't guarantee that.  I'm also hoping Lucy can come home tomorrow night after I'm done work.
It's strange how empty home feels when Lucy isn't there to greet me.
Hope everyone is having a lovely week.
Please continue to purr and prayer for her.

6 comments:

  1. I certainly will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Sending a hug, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Lucy..we're rooting for you!
    The REAL Maple Syrup Mob xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what in the world did I miss? I am so sorry!! Sending much love and many prayers for sweet Lucy! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Lucy! And poor you! We hope this can all be resolved, and that Lucy will be home with you soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is Lucy now? We hope she is well. We are just now getting caught up. We know how hard it is to leave a fur baby at the vet's overnight. Hugs to you and know you are in our thoughts as is Lucy.Keep us posted!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purrs and gentle head bumps to Lucy! We hope she is home and feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete