Wednesday, November 7, 2012

christmas light inspector

christmas light inspector by cherithsky
christmas light inspector, a photo by cherithsky on Flickr.
No-I'm not putting up decorations already =) I was tidying up my gift drawer and found these lights in the back corner. I decided to plug them in at the kitchen counter to see if any of the bulbs needed to be replaced. The Winston kitty decided he better inspect the lights, too, and not leave such an important task to a feeble minded human.






  You should be happy to know they passed his critical inspection. Come December-up they go on the tree!

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Winston! Our human ought to be checking her tree lights too...or more specifically, letting ME check them!

    -Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh okay. Winston, could you please check mine too? and maybe untangled them as well? Thanks. I'll return the favor with a good old belly rub.

    ReplyDelete