Saturday, November 3, 2012

Autumn oasis

autumn oasis by cherithsky
autumn oasis, a photo by cherithsky on Flickr.
Finally, it's Saturday. I can take a breather from work and really concentrate on housework =) Before all that fun cleaning stuff, though, I made sure to take a stroll through a used book store. I may have purchased a book or two as well.
Then, met a friend for some chai latte at a local tea room. Two hours passed before we knew it. Always fun to catch up!
I took this photo a few weeks ago at a local park. Autumn is my favorite season. Have a lovely weekend, peoples!
I can't NOT have a kitty photo so I will close with Mr Grumpy Pants.  Winston's annoyed face makes me smile   =)

5 comments:

  1. All good stuff. Good, too, to get the fun in before house-cleaning. Although, with some music on, it isn't all that bad. Funny how time flies when spent with a good friend. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day sounds perfect to me, minus the housework. I've had enough of my own! I used to love browsing through second-hand book stores, but most are gone now, in our city. And I love, love, love chai lattés.

    BTW, I'm not sure if you know of the blog Corner of Cat's Mind, but you might enjoy it. She's a wonderful photographer, IMO, making the ordinary seem extra-ordinary, and her blog often is quite inspirational:

    http://cornerofcatsmind.blogspot.com/

    (Just because I was noticing the blogs in your sidebar!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion. I checked out her blog and it is beautiful =)

      Delete
  3. that photo is peaceful and exquisite! What a purrfect way to spend a Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we adore the first photo and were settling down to a stint of loveliness... when we were hit by the most FUNNY face of grumpy pants! We fell about laughing!!!! ha ha ha Love Helen, Mr Darcy and Mr Bingley xxx

    ReplyDelete