Sunday, June 2, 2019

Winston Kitty Fun Facts (and a tiny bit of Emily stuff)

 Hello!  It's Winston.  I don't think I've ever told you some "fun" facts about me!   It might not be a deep, dark secret type of stuff but I think I am a fascinating feline.   Cuddle down.
 I love my vittles.   My favourite treat is Tuna flavoured Temptations.   I inhale those like a feline vacuum cleaner.
 Mom "adopted" me from a family member 13 years ago.   I used to live with somebody else.   I was having a fine old time being a frisky kitten but for some reason, their woofie decided NOT to like me.  I mean what was wrong with that woofie.  I am adorable.   I came to live with Mom here in the city.   Before I had to be locked up in the bathroom when that grumpy old woofy was around.  I have lots more room to whoop it up now.
 I am a sports orientated feline.   I love to whop the kitty catnip roll.  I also LOVE to play kitty cat floor hockey.
 Boxes are my friend.  If I have to, I will steal them away from Emily.
 Hi!  It's Emily.  Has Winston bored you to tears yet?   I hope you all are having a great week.
 Here I am again.  I think I look quite a ladylike in this photo.
 Stop laughing at me, Winston!
 Sometimes Winston and I get into "tiffs".  Here I am whupping his behind.  Girls rule!
 Underneath all the chasing and the tussling, we are quite fond of each other.

 That is all for now.  I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me, the Winston Kitty.  Purrs for a great week AND a Pinterest quote.

8 comments:

  1. Winston, we are glad you live with your mum now and have the run of the house.Emily, we know you do your best to keep Winston in line, but we think he is a free spirit ;) MOL!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a lucky kitty Winston and you found the purrfect home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winston, your former family really missed out. We are glad you have a great home with Mom and Emily now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winston, we're not sure we knew you had been with another family member when you were young. We're sure glad your mom "adopted" you!

    *Waves at Emily*

    Have a great week, all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to learn more about you Winston. I hope Emily will tell us more about her too. I would have gotten rid of the dog instead of you, but you are much better off with your mom. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great to know more about your Winston. Good on your Emily, girls rule. Have a great week kitties. Purrs from Patch and Flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this was so much fun! I don't think I ever knew you were adopted from someone else because of a mean woofie. I have no idea why that woofie didn't like you! I love Temptations too but my fave is the chicken flavor. I am also quite "sporty!" Too bad we can't play sometime! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I think you and Emily wouldn't have such rasslin' matches if you didn't like each other, Winston. And, really, what WAS wrong with that dog that he didn't like you? You clearly had the better of the deal, coming to live with your mum.

    And, to your mum, thank you for your kind thoughts on the passing of my friend, Parker. They were much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete