Monday, February 8, 2016

Thank you the Purrs are appreciated!!



 Hello!   A few days ago we asked for purrs for Oscar.   He is our senior kitty (he will be 18 in April) and recently had to spend the night at the vet's office.   Here I am checking out the apartment just in case he was hiding...*sigh* he was not hiding in the tub!   Well, the purrs must have worked because the orange timbit is home for now. 
Pfftt...the orange timbit.  What a silly nickname.   I'm sure we are the only felines who have to deal with such silly nicknames.   Anyway...yes.   The orange dude is home.   Mom is already trying to make another appointment for him.  However, she was able to pick him up on Saturday afternoon.

Hello.  Oscar here.   This is me in the vet's stainless steel kitty room.   I hear that many purrs came for me and I'm truly thankful for each and every one.   I'm home right now and glad to be here.   Last night Mom put my kitty cuddler  (it can be unzipped to make a soft mat) by her desk chair and I curled up on it and purred and had a nice snooze.   Mom wants me to take me to see Dr. B again soon.   I have to say my fellow felines that this getting old thing is NOT for sissies!
Purrs of gratitude,
Emily,
Winston,
Oscar and the Mom
PS-for those who asked...the Mom's stepdad is in his own palliative care room now.   He sounded worse this weekend.   There is fluid in his lungs.


10 comments:

  1. Oscar, we are so glad you are home again. No place like home after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having a hard time. I will keep Oscar in my prayers and your stepdad. hugs. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oscar, we're glad you're home again too. We hope you'll have quality of life for a long while yet, and that when you're tired and have had enough you'll make that clear to your mom. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oscar, sending you more purrs and hugs, and hoping for a turnaround for both you and the Mom's stepdad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear you are home Oscar.
    We purr you feel a bit better too.
    We will keep purring for you and for your Moms' stepdad.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending healing purrz on Oscar and the stepdad. Remember quality of life is the most important this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are sending you and your Mama continued love and support Oscar. We hope you both enjoy the special moments in each other's company.Hugs to your Mama.

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oscar so glad you are home now! Great news!!! Keep it up! Sending prayers for Mom's stepdad xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will keep praying for you Oscar. I will also pray for your Mom's stepdad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oscar, we are very glad you're doing better, and that you're at home! We'll keep sending purrs and prayers for you, and for your Mom's stepdad, too.

    ReplyDelete