Monday, March 2, 2020

Grumpy Humphrey and the Felines






Hello from Winston!  Our Mom was on vacation last week.  She stayed busy with decluttering, reading and lots of naps!   She needs to donate some of the clutter she cleared out...only I can't let her have this particular box.  This box is mine.  We have bonded, Mom!
Mom also recently celebrated a birthday.  Emily and I got Mom this teddy bear.  His name is Grumpy Humphrey.  We are hoping she will cuddle the bear and give Emily and me a break from the kitty snuggles!
The Mom treated herself to a peppermint hot chocolate.  She said it tasted lovely!
Hello now from Emily!  Winston and I noticed that Mom slept an awful lot on her vacation.  We feel it was our influence that led to this! 


This silly troll doll was at a restaurant Mom went too.  She thought is it was funny and cute.  
Mom also took me to the vet's office for a quick grooming session!  I was such a good girl that I let the vet trim 2 of my fearsome claws!  Then I gave them some attitude!
I will close with this funny we found on Pinterest.  Winston and I hope you had a good week!





7 comments:

  1. Happy Belated birthday to your human. What a lovely gift you got her. Sending lots of purrs Patch and Flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday to your mom! That's a terrific gift you gave her, you'll have to let us know if your strategy works. :-)

    We're glad your human had a good vacation too, sounds like she balanced productivity with rest--that's perfect!

    You all take care and have a great week.

    Derry and Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I still have some troll dolls for long ago, and I adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Mom had a good birthday - and many more. Your gift was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your mom. That was so sweet of you kitties to get her a gift. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice gift for Mom! Happy belated birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's important to label your box. I also have a box with my name written on it.

    ReplyDelete