Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Winston and Emily say Hello

 Hello.  Winston kitty taking a small nap.  I had a very upset tummy recently.  Of course, it was right before Mom had to leave for work.   So when Mom called the vet later Dr. B suggested that Mom take away my food!  What!  No food for 12 hours.  I didn't let a little thing like kitty puke stop me from eating...so I was a bit perturbed to see my bowl taken away.  I also made sure to make sad eyes at Mom while sitting right next to the empty bowl. 
 Good day from Emily.  You should know that Mom has given us back the food.  Also-she has not seen, so far at least, any indication of a kitty puke. 
Mom called the vet back with the results this morning.  Please keep your paws crossed.

 So-Winston again.   Other than an upset belly I am behaving like more normal self.  I even chased Emily around for a little while.
Our Mom and her family have been having a difficult time.   Her nephew was recently killed in a car accident.  He was only 21 years old.  Mom is distracted lately and hasn't always been up doing the things she normally does for fun.  This would include her blog.
Emily and I try to give her extra cuddles...we appreciate your patience with our human note taker.
Purrs to everyone for a lovely week.  Take time to enjoy the little things.  Really.  Savour them.
Purrs,
Winston and Emily





6 comments:

  1. We are so terribly sorry for your family's loss, the untimely passing of your nephew. We know words cannot provide real comfort, but our thoughts and purrayers are with you all.

    Winston, we certainly hope your upset tummy wasn't anything to worry about. Perhaps you're sensing your mom's stress and upset?

    Purrs and Light to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrs and hugs for your momma; a sudden death of someone so young is so very hard to fathom. Our Angel too has been upchucking some, but I've just beginning a new CBD oil chew for her, and I hope it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are also very sorry to hear of your family tragedy.
    We send lots of purrs,hugs and prayers.
    Winston, we purr your tummy settles down.
    We will be thinking of all of you.
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ
    and mum Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for the loss of your mom's nephew. That is so sad.
    I am glad your tummy is better. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sorry about your Mom's nephew and are sending purrayers and POTP for her and for Winston so he soon feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so sorry to hear about the sudden passing of your mom's nephew. Sending your whole family gentle purrs and good thoughts at this very sad time. Winston, we purr your tummy feels better real soon. XO

    ReplyDelete