Friday, July 19, 2019

Too hot!

Hello all.  Winston here with a quick summary of our week.   It has been so hot lately that Emily and I need to put in some extra nap time.   Our Mom is jealous!
Mom takes walks early in the morning to beat the heat.   This cardinal posed for Mom, but at a distance.
A pink rose.
This is an older photo of me trying to stay cool in front of the fan.  Mom said I looked like Jabba the Hut.   I  think she may have insulted me!
A swan at the park.
Raindrops in flowers.
Hello now from Emily.  I went to the vet about a week ago.   I got another knot removed but the vet said my blood sugar was better.
I guess that pricey food Mom buys is working!
We are in the middle of another heatwave.  There was even a tornado warning near us today.  When it is hot Winston and I take extra naps. 
We hope everyone is well.  Mom, as our secretary,  doesn't seem to do very well when it gets this hot.  Apparently, she can't nap away during the heatwave!
Purrs to all for a great week!

 We will close with a funny from Pinterest.   It's true, by the way!  Wee--everything of the edge to smash into bits!

Mom said she needed this t-shirt. 
Purrs for a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I love both those Pinterest images, have the cat one saved to one of my boards. LOL.

    Your mom got lovely photos, in spite of the heat. She's smart to walk early in the morning, when it's "cooler." Hopefully the humidity will clear out early into next week, because everyone is melting here too.

    Winston, you're much more handsome than Jabba. Really, how rude of your mom! Emily, we're glad the pricey food is helping you, that's great news.

    Everyone stay as cool as possible, and well-hydrated.

    Purrs from Nicki and Derry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a cool down coming for us later today (storms), hoping you get them too! Your Mom is good to walk in this weather, even if it is early in the morning, it's still hot! So glad Emily's blood sugar is better! Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh it is sooo hot here too. We hope it cools off soon !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers, but none are as beautiful as both of you. I love that introvert shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do not have the hots as badly as you kitties do, but this weekend is very hot and sticky!!! We are drinking lots of water and not doing too much.Purrs the temps go down soon.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's super duper hot here, too, sweet pals. Be sure to drink lots of water, and stay inside, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO glad I am here. Winston...handsome HANDSOME!

    ReplyDelete