Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Guess Who is Having a Spa Day!?


 Happy Tuesday!  It's Emily.   Please excuse me for not moving.  I'm much too comfy airing my tummy furs.  Winston and I are being so good...most of the time.
 Mom is keeping busy with work, chores, and walks.  I'm throwing in a few of Mom's photos.  This is a tiny goldfinch at the park.  Mom was so happy that the bird did not fly away!
 This kitty was flirty with our Mom.  The feline strumpet!   Mom thought this kitty had a very sweet face.
 Here is another photo of my belly.   Guess what?  This week it is my turn for a spa day at Dr. B's office.  Winston isn't the only one who will get some pampering.

 I hope everyone has a lovely week.   This cartoon is from Pinterest.  Mom thought it was cute.  We hope everyone has a great week. I will let you know later how MY spa day went.
Happy purrs,
Miss Emily


6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your spa day, Emily. No doubt you'll feel cooler afterward!

    Your mom was very lucky to get that goldfinch photo, our biped has serious picture envy. 😁

    We hope you all have a great week! Keep cool, we hear the temperatures are on the rise again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your spar day. Have a great week kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, you have lovely tummy furs, and we are lucky to get to see them! Wish I could catch a bird in photo; they are too fast for my slow fingers on the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitty does have a sweet face, but not as cute as you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily. we hope you had a really good spa day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily, we hope the spa day is everything that you need. It looks like you could really use it. Beautiful yellowish coloring to that goldfinch. Glad they stuck around for a picture. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete