Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A Quick Feline Hello

Hello!  It's Emily's tummy to start the day!  I'm very comfy on this cozy kitty mat.   We are aghast to be posting late.   Our Mom had part one of her dental appointment.   They took out the nerve/s (?) in her tooth.   It was not fun.  However, she is very glad the first part is over and done with.  She will be taking meds for the rest of the week.


 I, Emily, decided to grace Mom with a cuddle after her experience.  Mom thinks she is being funny when she takes photos of me cuddling with her.   I prefer to think that she realizes that I just don't give feline snuggles indiscriminately...to anyone, even her, at any time!
 Mom saw this tiny little sticker on a lamp post on one of her walks.
 Purrs from Winston.   Mom says I look especially adorable when I look up at her like this.   Guess what?  Mom is going to be on vacation soon.  She is very excited!
 She has a list of things she wants to try:  sleep, read, walk, visit, sleep, take photos, shop, sleep.....
 She said it will be nice to also have a week without going to the dentist  (keep your toes crossed for her!)
The flower is also from a recent walk.

We are hoping to say hello soon to all.  Stay cool.  Don't forget to give your felines their favorite treats and cuddles.

11 comments:

  1. I thought your mom's dental, part 1, was last Friday! I'm glad that's over with. I can relate re: my own root canals, crowns, etc. HATE the 4 - 5 needles it takes to freeze me and I sincerely hope your mom didn't need that many. Purrs from Nicki and Derry for speeding healing and for part 2!

    You guys are both gorgeous! Try to stay cool with this coming heat wave, it's going to bad. Do you have a/c? (Portable, window, other?) Tell your mom to stay hydrated, it doesn't take much to get heat sick. And if she's out and about, make sure she has sun screen and is wearing a hat. (Note to self: wear sunscreen and a hat -- lol.)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! 4-5 needles! I had 1 topical and 3 needles. Just goes to show there is always somebody who has it just as bad or worse, sadly :) I was talking with a co-worker and she had 7 needles and it still didn't help. It was for a tooth extraction, though.
      I hear it will be quite unpleasant. I have already had heat sickness (the cats "saved" me) and it was nasty.
      Make sure to follow your advice! Stay hydrated. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Hope your Mom recovers soon. I am sure you kitties will help her feel better. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crafting Queen. We do our best. Sometimes humans are so needy, though. We appreciate your visit.

      Delete
  3. Anything dental is no fun, kitties, so it's nice that you are giving your momma extra belly furs, and adorable looks! Yay for sleep...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your your hand/wrist is healing. There is nothing better than feline purrs to help us feel better.
      I'm looking forward to slow, leisurely mornings with NO rushing! Thank you for dropping by!

      Delete
  4. I want to snorgle that tummy Emily and kiss that cute little nose Winston. I hope your Mom feels better soon, dental pain is awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for visiting! Emily and Winston appreciate the love =)

      Delete
  5. oh poor Mama!!! I HATE the dentist!! OMG hoping your Mama isn't in too much pain and that she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a nice lazy day, we are doing the same thing. Your poor Mom, we are not a fan of the dentist either. Hopefully she feels a lot better today. Thanks for the share, keep up the posts. Loved this.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete