Saturday, September 1, 2012

Kitty comfort

A bit of a rough week at my end. I've not been feeling very well for the past few days.
Hopefully, fingers crossed, things are improving .
One of my 'feel better' strategies is the kitty cuddle. I locate an obliging feline, usually Oscar, and curl up with them for a bit of a nap on the sofa. While my circusmtances may not change, for some reason, I usually end up feeling a bit better. Cat cuddles and purrs are very therapeutic =)
Have a lovely weekend, peoples!

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you are feeling better soon and I am hoping this isn't a permanent situation.
    Cats DO bring us enormous comfort when we are ill, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do make you feel better, cats are magical. You should come here. With seven cats your health would be back in a moment. I hope you are feeling fine now.

    ReplyDelete