Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Furry ones demand breakfast


Early one morning, before our morning coffee... a video by cherithsky on Flickr.
Sure, sure-Winston has a sweet face.  He is soft.  Fluffy.  Big, innocent blue eyes.
He is really just an eating machine, though =)
If he is hungry, he pulls out all the stops...
Unlike his sister, Lucy, who waits patiently by her empty bowl, mews politely for a refill.
I enjoy my little cat chats.   
(Please tell me I'm not the only person who has conversations with their felines!)


2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding, I have conversation that last hours with my cats!! I actually have more interesting chats with my furry babies than with humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, Angel-kitty steps over our face in the /am/ when we are still sleeping to get our attention in order to have breakfast. Really? goodness, I could do without that on Sat. and Sun. morning :)

    ReplyDelete