Monday, April 30, 2012

Update-a few unpleasant details

IMG_1798 by cherithsky
IMG_1798, a photo by cherithsky on Flickr.
Oscar's vet appointment was this morning.  The vet took an xray and discovered that he is a bit, ahem, constipated.  She gave him an enema and will call when I can come take him home.  I'm a bit puzzled, though,
as he is already on a high fibre food.  I'm thankful that it is something that can be 'fixed'.
It felt very empty coming home without him.  Oscar looked so forlorn in his wire cage.  I gave him a quick ear scritch before leaving.
It's funny how the absence of one furry orange fluff cat can make your home seem desolate.
Hope you all have a good Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, poor baby. I bet hs visit won't be very pleasant but glad it can be fixed...take good care, stay busy so time will fly!

    ReplyDelete