Saturday, April 28, 2012

“Cats are mysterious kind of folk - there is more passing in their minds than we are aware of.” Sir Walter Scott

I have been so busy lately that I find it hard to sit down and read some of my favorite blogs =)
My day off, Friday, was not the least bit relaxing but it was quite fun! I went out for lunch with some friends and then on to shop at one of my favorite stores: HomeSense! They even had some cat supplies there. I found a scratching post for the brat cats and a great toy complete with catnip! Of course, all three of them looked at me like I had lost my marbles when I demonstrated how the scratching post was infinitely superior to my new sofa! for scratchiablity (I don't think that is a word, oh well, you know what I mean!)
The toy sits forlorn on the carpet-neglected, unloved =) Typical.
I'm concerned about my Oscar kitty. One of his old tummy complaints has popped up again and he won't be in to see the vet until Monday. Send him your healing thoughts. I love my senior kitty. He curls up by my head at night and purrs me to sleep. =)
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do hope your Oscar is feeling better soon. I have 4 senior cats, 2 are actually geriatric. I worry about them constantly and yet they amaze me with their love of life and their kittenish antics. Love the photo..so beautiful. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, I will definitely send healing throughts to Oscar Kitty; poor baby! It's no fun when we can't help our fur-freinds feel better! Enjoy this day and have a relaxing 'quiet' Sunday!

    ReplyDelete