Sunday, September 29, 2024

Autumn and Allergies

Hello, We hope everyone is doing OK. My allergies are working overtime this year. It feels like a bad cold. Willow and Emily are OK. This is Willow. Cooler weather mean more cuddles.
The leaves in this area are at about 20%. I just realized that, if all goes well, I will be on vacation starting late next week. Please let everything go OK! (silent plea!) I did get out this morning for a walk in the park. I think it did my heart good.
Emily and Willow both have their annual "once over" on my time off. I take them in on separate days as I can only carry one of them at a time.
Take care and I hope to visit your blogs and get caught up in the next while :)

9 comments:

  1. Good luck to all with the annual vet visits!

    Our maples are starting to turn too, but most other trees just go yellow or rather a dull brown. North a bit is better for colour!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for your upcoming vacation. I'm off after this coming Friday, don't go back until the 21st. Cue the happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are fighting allergies but glad to hear Emily and Willow are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad Emily and Willow's vet visits go well. Sorry to hear about your allergies -- we hope they will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your allergies start playing nice soon. Have fun on your visit sweet kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the vet trips go well and you have a nice vacation. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is that time of year. Full of colour and memories of what has been and will come. Glad all well, and hopefully you will get more pleasant walks to balance trips to the vet.
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to hear there will be Autumn color your way. Too much drought in Ohio so the leaves are just dropping off the trees. The kitties look so cute and happy. Good luck on vacation time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mother Nature knows how to sooth the worried soul.
    Ahh...vacation! Sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete