Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Celebrating My Aging Process!

Sweet Miss Em is here to say hello! We hope everyone has been managing OK. I recently chose to celebrate my aging process :) I was thankful to have a visit from a few of my family memebers.
They remembered that I like pie :) I had Dutch apple crumble pie for my b-day. It was yummy.
Everyone spoiled me with lovely gifts: baked goods, a favorite DVD, a book store gift card and this little stuffie. Apparently, it is a positive potato. He cracked me up. I keep him at work.
Willow has been snuggly. One minute she is a cuddle bug and the next minute she is swiping at me with her murder mittens.
March came in like a lamb with unseasonably warm weather. But the climate pendulum is swinging back and forth between winter and spring.
The snowdrops were out early. They are one of my favourite spring flowers.
We had snow, rain, and graupel. I had never heard of graupel before :) Work is still busy and I don't seem to have the energy to do the things I enjoy as much. (good grief-I sound super old but I'm not!) Hoping to visit everyone soon. I'm closing with a close up of Willow's toe beans because they make me happy!

8 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday from all of us. It's sounds like a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for catching us up! We're always happy to hear from you, and to see Emily and Willow. Glad you had a nice celebration of your aging process -- that potato is awesome! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday!
    Graupel is a good word for that nuggety snow that seem like wee hailstones.
    When wearing a snow jacket, and graupel is falling, the noise is really quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the b-day wishes! I never thought to listen to graupel :) Thank you.

      Delete
  4. We never heard of graupel either! You learn something new everyday!
    Belated Happy Birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday.
    We never heard of graupel either. We've learned something new!

    ReplyDelete