Saturday, April 8, 2023

Happy Adoption Day, Willow! ♥

Hello! A quick visit today. It is Willow's Gotcha Day. One year ago today I met Willow for the first time. She was terrified. She hid in corners and under furniture. The little fluff hissed at me when I came close to her. I'm so thankful that she is more comfortable with Emily and with me. I just got over the flu. Then I came down with another bug that is going around. When I get over this current virus, I plan on getting Willow a special treat. For now, though, she got a new paper straw and a new spiral toy.There may also be a treat or two in her near future. Thanks for the visit!
Funny is from Pinterest!

15 comments:

  1. Happy gotcha day Willow. Hope your human feels better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day, Willow! A year has gone by very quickly! I hope you have a wonderful day, and I certainly hope your human feels 100% again very soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Adoption Day Willow! I can't believe it's been a year already! So happy you have settled in! Hoping your mama feels better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day Willow ! You have landed in a really good place ! Help your Mama feel better soon ! Purrs to Emily too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Adoption Day Willow! And Happy Easter to you all. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Gotcha Day sweet Willow!!!! I hope you feel better super soon Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Gotchaversary, Willow!
    It's wonderful that you've adapted to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (belated) Gotcha Day, Willow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She found a good home! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo again. You haven't posted for a while, so We just dropped in to ask if you are okay.

    ReplyDelete