Thursday, March 3, 2022

Purrs, Good Thoughts and Prayers Please

Hello, A quick post for today. I brought Winston in to the vet just now. They will run blood tests and take xrays. Last night, for lack of a better word, the little guy had some sort of "episode". I contacted the vet and when they got back to me they asked that I bring him in. Winston will more than likely spend the night there. Hopefully, they will find something that can be managed or remedied. My heart feels very empty. I hate leaving them at the vet's office. Thanks for your time. ♥

5 comments:

  1. Purrs and prayers for sweet Winston from all of us and big hugs for you. We hope they come up with something easy and manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All our purrs and prayers to you both. We hope that it's something easily treated and that Winston will be home soon. Keep us posted if you can. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending healing prayers for Winston. Hugs to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for your sweet boy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending purrayers and Power of the Paw to sweet Winston. Glad the vet was able to get him in.

    ReplyDelete