Sunday, January 28, 2018

Laundry and Attitude

 Hello all.  Winston reporting from a laundry basket filled with clean, warm bed sheets!  We hope you are well.  Emily and I are doing fine.
 We enjoy cuddling and racing about on cold, wintery days.   This photo from Mom's walk to work.  The morning was beautiful. 
 Here is a funny from Pinterest.   Well, Mom thought it was funny.  Emily and I thought it looked about right!
 Hello from Emily .  I'm watching snowflakes fall outside.   Mom said I looked very intent.
 Mom almost bought this ballerina piggy recently.   Sheesh.   I'm surprised it was even something she thought about.    A stuffed piggy with a crown and a tutu.
 I have a crown!  Plus I purr.   I also have oodles of attitude.   Stupid plushie toy.

Another image from Pinterest.   It's a good reminder for our Mom.  Maybe a good reminder for your humans, too?
We hope everyone has a good week.

10 comments:

  1. Cats are good therapy, though speaking from personal experience with depression, if your mom needs pharmaceutical help in the short or even long term, it's not something to be ashamed about. Illness is illness, seen or unseen.

    Anyway, you both look great and we're glad to see a post from you.

    The piggy is cute, but not as adorable as you (both) are!

    Purrs and peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kea,
      Thanks for your visit. We always love hearing from you. Thanks for verifying our cute factor!
      Purrs,
      Winston and Emily

      Delete
  2. Emily, your eyes are bluer than blue in the window photo! Sometimes, I get sad when I have to leave the house, and that means leaving my kitties behind! But then, I come home and open the door...and yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eastside Cats,
      We do make it hard for you humans to leave us!
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Purrs,
      Emily and Winston

      Delete
  3. Hi guys! Yep, that bed map looks just about right to us too. And that stuffed piggie is kind of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whiskeratti-We thought that map was pretty right on, too!
      Have a great day.
      Winston and Emily

      Delete
  4. Glad you are both doing well. I agree that cats are the best antidepressants :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by to visit! We loved your comment about our emotional support capabilities =)
      Purrs,
      Emily and Winston

      Delete
  5. I think everyone should have a basket full of laundry to lay in..

    ReplyDelete