Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Introducing my brats =)

I have three cats: Oscar, Lucy and Winston. I will start with the youngest, Winston =) He is truly a brat! A rag doll kitty with a real knack for getting into trouble.
He makes up for it, though, with moments of intense sweetness. He likes to greet me at the door and he thanks me for feeding him with little head nudges before he starts eating. In this photo, he is contemplating my tiny Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Just don't let that innocent look fool you--the tree was on the floor soon thereafter!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by, Maggie. She is lovely. I love this breed and have never met one that was not a perfect little companion. I love the ones that are full of mischief. :) Hugs, Deb=^..^=x4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry Winston. I wrote she instead of he. That's bad.

    ReplyDelete